Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Walker & Company
Publication Date: 1996
|Dimensions: 11.01 X 8.53 X 0.12 (inches)|
I know my teacher, Miss Malarkey, lives in our classroom, Room 10. She's there all the time. In fact, all the teachers live at school. They eat dinner in the cafeteria and sleep in the teachers' lounge. I'm sure of it!
So why is Miss Malarkey moving into my apartment house?...
What could be more surprising than finding out your teacher has a life outside school? In Miss Malarkey Doesn't Live in Room 10, Judy Finchler and Kevin O'Malley celebrate kids' comic misunderstandings about the private lives of teachers.
Judy Finchler is the author of Miss Malarkey Doesn't Live in Room 10. She is an elementary school teacher and librarian from Parsippany, New Jersey.
KEVIN O'MALLEY is the co-author and illustrator of the popular Miss Malarkey series as well as the award-winning Once Upon a Cool Motorcycle Dude and the national bestseller Gimme Cracked Corn and I Will Share. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places