- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Bestselling author, psychotherapist, and leading parenting expert on tackling any child's worst behavior.
Following her phenomenally successful, Honey, I Wrecked the Kids, parenting guru Alyson Schaefer addresses every parent's secret fear: their child is the one no parenting book can possibly help. In her newest book, she conquers, one by one, all those behavioral bugaboos that can make a child seem, at times, impossible-and a parent's life hell. With explicit, life-saving tips on the perfect thing to say or do when things get out of control, Ain't Misbehavin' offers parents a sensible, democratic solution to meeting even the toughest discipline challenges.
- Includes first-person accounts of literally hundreds of parenting conundrums-with practical insights on what exactly to do
- Full of detailed "how to do it" advice for a multitude of situations parents inevitably face
While acknowledging the daily reality that parents face, Schaefer's humor and experience make this book a must for parents who want to preserve the peace and also the joy of raising a child.
Alyson Schafer, M.A. Counseling, B.Sc., O.A.C.C.P.P. A.A.M.F.T.
Alyson Schafer is a psychotherapist and leading parenting expert. She has an active speaking career and is a mainstay for parenting interviews on radio, television and print properties, including The Montel Show, Globe and Mail, and Cosmopolitan magazine, among many others. Alyson is in her fifth season as the host of The Parenting Show, a one-hour live call-in show that is top-ranked in its time slot. She holds a Masters of Arts - Counseling from the Adler School of Chicago, an Honours Bachelor of Science from the University of Waterloo, and is a member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT) and the Ontario Association of Consultants, Counselors, Psychometrics and Psychotherapists (OACCPP).
Alyson's books Breaking the Good Mom Myth and Honey, I Wrecked The Kids are national best sellers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting