- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2004
Do miracles happen in our time? Did they ever happen? And if the answer is yes, is any explantion possible? The key might lie in the fact that miracles are in the world, but not of the world. Leading Bible scholar Henry Morris reflects his deep love for the Bible by exploring recorded miracles, and shedding some light on miracles that occur today. From the feeding of many with just a few fish, to a discussion of todays healing miracles, Morris examines the following:
- Why many scientists dismiss miracles
- People who are convinced miracles happened to them
- The truth about "modern" miracles
- Can prayer bring about miracles?
A prolific and influential scholar known to believers and skeptics alike as "the father of modern creation science," Dr. Henry M. Morris truly was a man of science and a staunch man of God. He was even said to have set the terms of debate about evolution for the second half of the 20th century by one Pulitzer Prize-winning academician. Dr. Morris began his serious study of the Bible in the 1930s and authoring books in the 1940s, but it was his landmark work, co-authored with Dr. John Whitcomb, titled The Genesis Flood in 1961 that influenced generations to begin discovering the fallacies of evolution and the biblical truth of creation.
With over 60 books, founding and leading the Institute for Creation Research (ICR), Dr. Morris death in 2006 was a profound loss to millions.
Dr. Morris created a thriving legacy that continues to equip many Christians to be able to defend the accuracy and authority of Scripture today. The new Henry Morris Study Bible and other resources that he developed remain essential sources of knowledge and understanding for believers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts >> Miracles
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts