- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Though something inside me knew there was more to life than eating, sleeping, working, and playing, I made my share of wrong decisions. I had not yet learned that Satan was real, that he stalked the back roads disguised in brilliant colors, much like the Pied Piper, piping his luring tunes to gather a long line of sinners to follow him! I hadn't learned to suspect the evil intent behind so many movements which rose up during the sixties to seduce the innocent from the righteous path! And so, I was a sinnerI unknowingly broke the heart of my wonderful Creator, because at the time, my eyes were still blind. When a problem arose or a decision was to be made, I did not seek His guidance, nor did I wait for His perfect timing.
Most of this book is about after I found the Way. I think it is important to know that we must all go through our own developing process to arrive at that place where our patient Creator intended for us. We are to serve at His pleasure, to be in fellowship with Him, and in so doing we unexpectedly discover our own inexpressible joy!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality