The Miracle of Love can happen when you least expect itin new relationships and in old onesat any age and any stage of life.
Love happensand these stories of dating and romance, proposals and weddings, second chances, and happiness at any age will put a smile on your face. Whether youre in a longstanding relationship or looking for your soul mate, youll enjoy these stories of true love, serendipity, and destiny. Read about:
- Jill, who listened to a performers songs over and over, drawing comfort from his lyrics as she went through a divorce. After a few years, she got his number and called to thank him. Theyve been married 28 years.
- Lisa, who saw the same cute teenage boy twice in two years, and only for a moment each time, in two different states. She fell for him but never saw him againuntil 30 years later, when they met at work and fell in love.
- Holly, who worked at a church and became great friends with a co-worker a monk. She thought they were just friends, but he realized it was more. He left the monkhood, asked her out, and proposed on their first date.
- Joyce, who buys a secondhand wedding dress and veil on impulse, and then is embarrassed as years pass without finding Mr. Right. When she finally meets him, theyre engaged in a week, and shes got the dress!
- Heather, who was stuck in traffic next to a cute guy who kept waving and smiling at her. Finally he shouted out his number, which her mom wrote down. Heather called him that night… and theyve been married 20 years.
- LaRonda, who met her husband after he dreamt about her three times and a mutual friend recognized the woman he described.