- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
What would you do if you were lost in a 2 million-acre mountain wilderness, with no map, no trails, no water, and no way of finding your way home?
What would you do if you felt these were your last days alive on Earth and had no one to complete your life with?
How would you keep your hope alive and your will to survive strong when your options have run out?
How would your relationship with God change if He was the only one you could connect to?
These are some of the questions that went through author Blaine Carman's mind as he spent seventeen hours trying to navigate his way back to civilization, after becoming separated from his climbing party on Mt. Shasta, the highest mountain in the contiguous United States. A true story, My Miracle on Mount Shasta takes the reader on a personal journey of the physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges that happen when you believe that these might be your last days on Earth.
More than just a survival story, My Miracle on Mount Shasta addresses the question of what part our individual will really plays, versus surrendering to a greater destiny, in determining what happens with our lives.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational