- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
This book is about a true miracle that happened in a hospital to a critical patient who doctors believed would die. Because of the patients strong faith in God, she was determined to hold on to Gods hands. She was encouraged by her devoted daughter each day that she was on life support that she was not going to leave her and neither was God. The patient was able to see and feel a surrounding presence that she never wanted to leave. This book will remind you of many miracles that Christ did and is still doing today but we never pay any attention to.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Miracles
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational