One-Minute Insights: How to make great choices, live with passion, and get it right - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Is isn't easy making wise decisions in today's mixed-up world. This little book will help you get it right! Featuring 25 spiritual principles juxtaposed with 25 opposing points of view, topics such as forgiveness vs. unforgiveness, heaven vs. hell, unity vs. conflict, and more will help you make positive choices in your faith walk.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2011
Your Life God’s Way
The world is in a shaky situation--economically, morally, politically, and spiritually. But this book is not about the world; it's about you...and the choices you can make every day to have a great life, a God-pleasing life, no matter what the circumstances.
This succinct, inspirational book gives you twenty-five positive spiritual principles side by side with the opposite position. Each chapter includes an explanation, an ask yourself” question, a thought-provoking callout, and a Scripture verse.
Take just a minute out of your day and equip yourself to navigate the chaos of this world, choosing:
- Faith versus Fear Forgiveness versus Unforgiveness Spirit Possession versus Demonic Oppression Heaven versus Hell True Prophecy versus False Prophecy God’s Unmerited Favor versus Sin’s Condemnation
From 21 leading Sprit-filled Authors
Frederick K. C. Price
Joyce L. Rodgers
R. T. Kendall
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality