- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
"One minute after you die you will either be elated or terrified. And it will be too late to reroute your travel plans."
Death comes to all, and yet death is not the end. For some, death is the beginning of unending bliss, for others, unending despair. This study guide companion to One Minute After You Die is perfect for those who want to go deeper in their understanding of life after death. Dr. Lutzer will guide you to a biblical and practical perspective on issues like:
- Channeling, reincarnation, and near-death experiences
- What heaven and hell will be like
- The justice of eternal punishment
- Trusting in Gods providence
- Preparing for your own final moment
Split into eight manageable sections, this study guide will help you to engage the material via study questions, discussion points, and personal reflection. The One Minute After You Die DVD is also available to help guide your group or individual study.
Though the afterlife is shrouded in mystery, the Bible does peel back the curtain. Dr. Lutzer will help you understand what is on the other side.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects