Ministry of Intercessory Prayer, The - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2003
Throughout his ministry, Andrew Murray passionately prayed and taught people about prayer. In this volume he combines his devotional writing with his only study guide on prayer: "Pray Without Ceasing." His simple but profound goal is teaching Christians how to change the world through the powerful ministry of intercession.
Andrew Murray was born in South Africa in 1828. After receiving his education in Scotland and Holland, he returned to South Africa and spent many years there as both a pastor and missionary. He wrote over two hundred books, including some of the most enduring classics of Christian literature. He and his wife, Emma, raised eight children, and it is said that their home was an endless stream of activity.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Mr BobbyCamden SCAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5March 8, 2013Mr BobbyCamden SCAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Mr Andrew Murray is a late nineteenth century, early twentieth century author, who is very SPIRIT filled. His book shows that fact. Intercessory prayer is largely falling away because it requires so much from the prayer. Read it slow and meditate on it's every word. Mr Bobby
LeslieAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Essential ReadingJuly 5, 2011LeslieAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is timeless. It is a great call for true revival in the church. I purchased a copy of this book for every person on the leadership team at my church. However, it contains truth that would speak to every one that calls on the name of the Lord.
Rev. Mamie4 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2008Rev. MamieExcellent book to remind us of the power of prayer in the life of the church. But it also reminds us of the impact neglecting to prayer have on the power of the church to change lives, especially the unsaved. Our women's mission is currently using this book as a resource in our training sessions on the ministry of intercessory prayer.
Merle Rogers5 Stars Out Of 5January 30, 2008Merle Rogersexcellent reading material for all that God has called to intercede in prayer. Wheather your a lay person, or pastor, or minister, God has called each and everyone of us to pray for one another.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality