The Ministry Staff Member: A Contemporary, Practical Handbook to Equip, Encourage, and Empower - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
When are you going to become a real pastor?When are you going to get your own church?How long will you be here?During his thirty-one years serving in churches across the country, Doug Fagerstrom has both known the joys of being a ministry staff member and experienced many misconceptions of the role. In The Ministry Staff Member, he draws on his vast experience to correct false notions and provide a clear, accurate understanding. This comprehensive and practical handbook provides staff memberspaid and volunteer, church and parachurchwith invaluable tools for success and helps those around them to better understand and appreciate the importance of what they do. Dozens of sidebar articles and suggested resource lists provide a useful toolbox youll want to turn to again and again.
Dr. Douglas Fragerstrom has been the Sr. Vice President of Converge Worldwide since 2010. Doug has served in full-time ministry positions since 1973 as a youth pastor, minister of music, single adult pastor, pastor of adult ministries and executive pastor. Churches he has served in: Dalton Baptist Church, Mich. (1972-1975 and 1986-1990), Mission Hills Baptist Church, Colo. (1975-1979), Wooddale Church, Minn. (1979-1986) and Calvary Church, Grand Rapids, Mich. (1990-2003). Doug also served as President of Grand Rapids Theological Seminary from 2003-2009.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership