Ministering to Twenty-First Century Families - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
Series: Swindoll Leadership Library
There is nothing traditional about the typical family of the twenty-first century, and so it follows that ministering to today's families presents an assortment of new challenges. Rainey believes that the resources needed by the church to confront and combat family problems do exist, and Ministering to Twenty-First Century Families is a user-friendly guide to combating the destruction of the family unit. Offering practical solutions and encouraging action, Rainey calls for a "roll-up-your-sleeves" approach to healing weary families.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational