Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.38 X 5.50 (inches)|
The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal SuccessAndy AndrewsThomas Nelson / 2005 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
The Noticer: Sometimes, All a Person Needs Is a Little PerspectiveAndy AndrewsThomas Nelson / 2009 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 129 Reviews Video
$17.99Save 28% ($5.00)
How Do You Kill 11 Million People?
Or, to be precise, 11,283,000 people.
Andy Andrews believes that good answers come only from asking the right questions. Through the powerful, provocative question, How do you kill eleven million people?the number of people killed by the Nazi German regime between 1933 and 1945he explores a number of other questions relevant to our lives today:
- Does it matter that millions of ordinary citizens have checked out of participating in the decisions that shape the future of our country?
- Which is more dangerous: politicians with ill intent, or the too-trusting population that allows such people to lead them?
- How are we supposed to tell the difference between the good guys" and the bad guys?
- How does the answer to this question affect not only our country but our families, our faith, and our values?
- What happens to a society in which truth is absent?
Andrews issues a wake-up call: become informed, passionate citizens who demand honesty and integrity from our leaders, or suffer the consequences of our own ignorance and apathy. Furthermore, we can no longer measure a leaders worth by the yardsticks provided by the left or the right. Instead, we must use an unchanging standard: the pure, unvarnished truth.
Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the worlds most successful teams, largest corporations, and fastest-growing organizations. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Noticer, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?, and the modern classic The Travelers Gift. For more information, please visit AndyAndrews.com.