- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Danita Bye is a business leader who loves millennials and believes they could be the new "greatest generation." Join her passionate journey and discover how to help young leaders get leadership traction. Learn how to:
- Identify and tackle real millennial challenges.
- Tap into millennial strengths and talents.
- Develop capable next-gen leaders of character.
- Build a bench of engaged and focused young team players.
- Leverage millennials' skills and grow your business
- Set the stage for your business transition.
- Leave a legacy of wisdom and strength.
Millennials Matter will provide you with coaching inspiration and practical action steps to harness the strengths of your millennial leaders so they become one of your biggest business assets and a testimony to your leadership legacy.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2017
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational