Militant Grace: The Apocalyptic Turn and the Future of Christian Theology - eBook
Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2018
This clear and comprehensive introduction to apocalyptic theology demonstrates the significance of apocalyptic readings of the New Testament for systematic theology and highlights the ethical implications of the apocalyptic turn in biblical and theological studies. Written by a leading theologian and proponent of apocalyptic theology, this primer explores the impact of important recent Pauline scholarship on contemporary theology and argues for a renewed understanding of key Christian doctrines, including sin, grace, revelation, redemption, and the Christian life.
Philip G. Ziegler (ThD, University of Toronto/Victoria University) is personal chair in dogmatics at King's College, University of Aberdeen, in Aberdeen, Scotland. He is cofounder and cochair (with Douglas Harink) of the Theology and Apocalyptic network and has written widely in the areas of systematic theology, apocalyptic theology, and theology and politics.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Apocalyptic Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Apocalyptic Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Apocalyptic Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology