- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
The main challenges and strategies of success for
CHRISTIAN WOMEN LEADERS
Are you showing up for your own life? Or are you watching it slowly drain away, each moment emptied of its potential?
At age twenty, Halee Gray Scott was doing things her way when God challenged her with these two questions. Confronted with the brevity of human life, she determined to start living with purpose and passion and help others do the same. For the last seven years, Halee has been studying the lives of female Christian leaders to determine what keeps them from fully flourishing as people of influence. Its not that Christian women cannot or do not want to lead; its that their way is fraught with roadblocks.
In Dare Mighty Things, Halee unpacks the results of her research, tackling the top challenges for Christian women, including:
- What prevents us from seeing ourselves as leaders
- How to discern what we are really, truly meant to do
- How to navigate between our roles as women and leaders
- How the myth that only exceptional Christian women can lead hurts all Christian women
Dare Mighty Things is a guidebook for women navigating the difficult waters of leadership. Packed with helpful advice and strategies for success, it will challenge you to claim your God-given potential and lead with confidence, poise, and grace.
Halee Gray Scott (PhD, Talbot School of Theology) is an author, scholar, and global leadership consultant focusing on leadership development and strategic planning based on original research. She teaches seminary courses in spiritual formation, theology, and leadership in seminaries across the country. Her writing has appeared in Christianity Today, Christian Education Journal, Real Clear Religion, and Relevant.
YGoodenNevadaAge: 45-54Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Highly RecommendedSeptember 15, 2015YGoodenNevadaAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I first heard about this book on Christianity Today. And although I ordered it, I allowed it to sit dormant for awhile. The bitterness of being a woman in leadership lingered in my spirit. But wow... The way this book provided a much needed salve to my soul is immeasurable.
My most notable take away is how the author, Halee Gray Scott, both informed and encouraged Christian women who hold positions of leadership without belittling or degrading men in any shape, form or fashion. I received answers as to "why" certain things were happening as to the challenges I faced. I am grateful to the author for this book and highly encourage any woman who serves (in any capacity) to read it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational