Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/16/54/978221_1_720X405.mp4//g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/00/05/978221_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/00/06/978221_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Session 1: The Good- The Bad- And The Gangly||media||Cynthia Tobias||?|
Get an up-close and personal glimpse of the mysterious transition between childhood and high school. Based on the book, Middle School: The Inside Story, from author Cynthia Tobias and middle school teacher Sue Acuña, this six-session video enables viewers to see early adolescence (ages 10 to 14) with a fresh perspective. You'll be equipped with powerful tips to talk with your tween about technology, relationships, social media, hormones, the Internet, video gaming, and finding his or her identity. Running Time: Approx. 2.5 hours (20 minutes per session, plus 35 minutes of 5 Parent Bonus sessions). Includes a PDF of the Leader's Guide. A Focus on the Family Resource.
- Session 1: The Good, the Bad, and the Gangly
- Session 2: The Spiritual Lives of Middle Schoolers
- Session 3: Loving and Leading Your Middle Schooler
- Session 4: The School Zone
- Session 5: Middle School Questions and Answers
- Session 6: Top Ten Tips for Parents
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2015
Dimensions: 7.38 X 5.50 X 0.50 (inches)
You Can't Make Me (But I Can Be Persuaded), Revised and Updated Edition: Strategies for Bringing Out the Best in Your Strong-Willed ChildCynthia TobiasWaterBrook / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 29 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 44% ($7.00)
Daddy Dates: Four Daughters, One Clueless Dad, and His Quest to Win Their HeartsGreg WrightThomas Nelson / 2011 / Hardcover$4.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 39 Reviews Video
$16.99Save 71% ($12.00)
But what is really going on in her life? How does he feel? What words do you say? When will he listen? And why does she act that way?
Middle-school experts Cynthia Tobias and Sue Acuña share the secrets that middle-schoolers have told them but wont tell you. Real-life stories combined with practical techniques will strengthen your parent-child bond, even as your son or daughter naturally launches into his or her own identity. This unique video experience will equip you with life-giving words, listening skills, and discipline styles that will set the stage for a positive high-school experience and healthy adult life.
Includes a PDF of the Leaders Guide.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Parenting
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Relationships
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs >> DVD Studies