- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Teaching Methods is a classic piece of work that has been the help and inspiration for teachers through out the years. In this book Luisa Jeter de Walker describes the use of a variety of visual aids and their importance in the teaching process. This new revised edition undoubtedly, if applied, will benefit not only the teacher but the student as well.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference Works
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Homeschool
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Reference Works
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Spanish >> Homeschool
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.