- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2016
This small-group study is based on Steve Harper's book Five Marks of a Methodist. Six sessions provide extended reflection for adults on the five identifiers that Wesley sets forth in "The Character of a Methodist," which he published in 1742.
1. Character: The Marks of a Methodist
2. A Methodist Loves God
3. A Methodist Rejoices in God
4. A Methodist Gives Thanks
5. A Methodist Prays Constantly
6. A Methodist Loves Others
In "The Character of a Methodist," Wesley clearly stated that he did not want to distinguish Methodism from any "real Christian of whatsoever denomination." At the same time, Wesley knew that if the Methodist movement was to be established and grow, it must rest upon the solid foundation of gospel characteristics. This study provides a focused strengthening of the world Wesleyan family, while written so that any Christian person or group could use it with blessing and benefit.
The study consists of the book, Five Marks of a Methodist, a Participant Character Guide, a Leader Guide, DVD and streaming video sessions (6 brief videos).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources