- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2018
Series: Connected Life
Genealogy is, widely considered to be, one of the fastest growing hobbies in the U.S. We have become consumed with constructing our family tree in an attempt to trace our lineage. Fortunately, the Bible does an excellent job helping us trace the ancestry of our faith family.
Pastor and author Jacob Armstrong takes an in-depth look at our faith lineage focusing specifically on the messy family dynamics found in the book of Genesis. As we begin to understand the life stories of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebekah, Jacob and Esau we find that their pattern looks a lot like ourswe are called, we mess up, and God continues to redeem us.
Find out how your "messy family" fits into Gods family and how you are a part of Gods plan for the world. Additional components for a six-week study include a DVD featuring pastor and author Jacob Armstrong and a comprehensive Leader Guide. Also available for your church is a helpful guide to small groups titled The Connected Life: Small Groups that Create Community.
- The Myth of the Perfect Family
- The Gap Between What God Says and What You See
- No, Nothing Is Too Hard for the Lord
- Loss and Promise in the Family of God
- Promise Maker and Promise Keeper
- The Beauty of Imperfection
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Relationships
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships