Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Rose Publishing Product Code: 108X
Number of Pages: 236
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.10 X 5.30 X 0.80 (inches)|
Series: Rose Bible Reference Books
Unlocking the Secrets of the Feasts: The Prophecies in the Feasts of LeviticusMichael NortenThomas Nelson / 2015 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$12.99Save 38% ($5.00)
Celebrating Jesus in the Biblical Feasts, Expanded EditionRichard BookerDestiny Image / 2016 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)
Messiah in the Feasts of Israel is a fantastic book that explains the feasts, festivals, and holy days of the Bible. From the Passover, the Feast of Tabernacles, and the Day of Atonement, to the symbolism of Pentecost, Firstfruits, and more, this Christian overview gives insights on how God's redemptive plan is unveiled through the Old Testament feasts, and how their symbolism is fulfilled in the Messiah. Messiah in the Feasts of Israel also discusses the prophetic purposes of the feasts of Israel from a Christian viewpoint. It explains how the Jewish feasts are symbolic of Jesus as the great high priest and perfect sacrificial lamb. 246-page paperback book.
Each Feast and Holy Day of the Bible Explained
Hundreds of years before Jesus' birth, specific feasts were set up by God to prepare the way for the coming Messiah. Enjoy having key information on each feast at your fingertips, including:
- Quick overview on its background and customs.
- Symbolic meaning, showing how it points to the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ.
- Prophetic importance, including its Old Testament reference and New Testament fulfillment.
- Present-day application (includes questions that are perfect for individual or group use.)
Find out how Jesus used the feasts of Israel to reveal his identity. Messiah in the Feasts of Israel will enrich your understanding of Jesus by explaining the customs and practices of New Testament times. It will help you imagine the crowds in Jerusalem during Jesus' time, especially during the pilgrimage feasts that brought all Jewish men to the Temple.
5 Key Features of Messiah in the Feasts of Israel
- Solid overview: Learn about all 9 major feasts of the Bible—covers major practices, history, and more.
- Easy-to-Read: Quick chart summarizing each feast, including key Bible references, celebration date, meaning, and overall significance.
- Quick-Reference: A glossary on over 35 Jewish and Messianic words/phrases, such as seder, matzah, talmud, Yeshua, and more. PLUS Bible and Torah references (a helpful resource for personal study and for talking with Jewish friends.)
- Practical Applications: Over 50 study questions that will help you (and those you teach) dig deeper into the Old and New Testament.
Learn About All 9 Feasts of the Bible:
- The Feast of Passover
- The Feast of Pentecost
- Rosh Hashanah (The Feast of Trumpets)
- Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement)
- The Feast of Booths
- Hanukkah (The Feast of Dedication)
Author Sam Nadler is a perfect guide. He was brought up in a traditional Jewish home, and as a young man became convinced that Jesus Christ was Messiah. He is excellent at shedding light on the history and culture and symbolism behind the feasts.
- Individual use
- Small Group or Sunday School class
- Christian School
- New Believers' class
- Support Groups
- Prayer Circles
- Church library
About The Author▼▲
Sam is a Jewish believer in Jesus who was brought up in an Orthodox Jewish home in Queens, New York. As he began looking at the Old Testament prophecies, they seemed to point to Jesus as the Messiah. He soon came to faith in Jesus and realized his Jewishness wasn't just some accident of nature, but that God had a plan and purpose, not only for the Jewish people as a whole, but for Sam personally.
Sam Nadler is president of Word of Messiah Ministries, an outreach which develops leaders for world-wide impact for the gospel among the Jewish People. He served as president of Chosen People Ministries and started the Jews for Jesus outreach in New York City. He received a doctoral degree from Southern Evangelical Seminary and has authored several books including Messiah in the Feasts of Israel, The Messianic Answer Book, Feasts of the Bible and devotional commentaries on Jonah and Ruth.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Historical Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> OT Socio-Historical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies >> OT Socio-Historical Studies