Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: The Message of the Prophets: A Survey of the Prophetic and Apocalyptic Books of the Old Testament|
By: J. Daniel Hays, Tremper Longman III
Number of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9.20 X 7.50 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds 7 ounces
Stock No: WW271521
David JackmanChristian Focus / 2010 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.995 out of 5 stars for Teaching Isaiah: Unlocking Isaiah for the Bible Teacher. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Edited by Ed Hindson & Gary YatesB&H Academic / 2012 / HardcoverOur Price$33.495 out of 5 stars for The Essence of the Old Testament: A Survey. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$44.99Save 26% ($11.50)
Tremper Longman IIIIVP Connect / 2014 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$18.99
Retail Price$25.00Save 24% ($6.01)
J. Daniel Hays (PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is dean of the Pruet School of Christian Studies and professor of Old Testament at Ouachita Baptist University. He is the author of From Every People and Nation, The Message of the Prophets, The Temple and the Tabernacle, and A Christians Guide to Evidence for the Bible: 101 Proofs from History and Archaeology. He has coauthored or coedited Grasping Gods Word; Journey into Gods Word; Preaching Gods Word; The Baker Illustrated Bible Background Commentary; Jeremiah and Lamentations; The Story of Israel: A Biblical Theology; and Gods Relational Presence: The Cohesive Center of Biblical Theology. He teaches adult Sunday School at his local church in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, and also speaks both regionally and internationally.
Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. He is on the advisory council of the BioLogos Foundation, and is the Old Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and general editor for the Story of God Bible Commentary Old Testament, and has authored many articles and books on the Psalms and other Old Testament books.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Apocalyptic Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Genre Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Major Prophets
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Minor Prophets
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Genre Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.