Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Written for those who have never read the Bible or have lost interest in Scripture, this personal-sized edition of The Message brings to life the original biblical text in the language of today. It's the perfect Bible for sharing with friends, Sunday school rooms, and mission trips—anyone with an interest in Jesus.
It allows you to experience firsthand the same relevance and directness that motivated its original readers to change the course of history.
- An exclusive verse-numbering system
- Study helps and charts
- Introduction to each section of the Bible
- Double column format
- 7-point text size
- 8.50" x 5.50" x 1.25"
Number of Pages: 928
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 8.3 X 5.5 X 1.4 (inches)
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
The Message Deluxe Gift Bible, Sunlight/Grass Leather-LookEugene H. PetersonNavPress / 2016 / Imitation Leather$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 198 Reviews
$15.99Save 22% ($3.50)Availability: In StockStock No: WW465796
The Message Deluxe Gift Bible, Brown/Saddle Tan Leather-LookEugene H. PetersonNavPress / 2016 / Imitation Leather$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 198 Reviews
$15.99Save 22% ($3.50)
The Message Deluxe Gift Bible, Black/Slate Leather-LookEugene H. PetersonNavPress / 2016 / Imitation Leather$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 198 Reviews
$15.99Save 22% ($3.50)Availability: In StockStock No: WW465802
New Bible readers will relate to The Messages thoughtful language. Lifelong believers will be surprised by its deep insights. Offer everyone a Bible theyll enjoy reading.
They can dive even deeper using these great features . . .
- Book Introductions help them spot each books big ideas.
- The Story of the Bible in Five Acts helps them see the Bibles big picture.
- Timelines, charts, and maps help them navigate the Bible world.
- The Messages unique, verse-numbered paragraphs help them find any passage.
- Eugene Petersons introduction helps them make the most of a reading Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bibles >> Church & Outreach >> Economy & Outreach
- Bibles >> Compact & Pocket >> Personal
- Bibles >> Student & Teens >> Compact & Pocket
- Bibles >> Student & Teens >> Student Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Bibles >> Compact & Pocket
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Bibles >> Student Bible
- Church & Supplies >> Church Bibles >> Economy & Outreach