Add To Cart
Merriam-Webster's Live Mocha Active Spanish
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Four levels will teach basic conversational skills through the "Whole-Part-Whole" method, which first introduces you to the concepts by watching a video of the conversation, then breaks it down into learner-friendly grammar and vocabulary components, and finally lets you practice the entire conversation through interactive features with feedback from a native speaker.
The four included levels will introduce you to basic concepts such as:
- How to talk about yourself
- How to form the present tense
- How to use gender markers
- How to talk about and navigate through a city
- How to order at a restaurant
- How to ask for things
- How to use the future tense
- Vocabulary for numbers, alphabet, nationalities, time, places, the body, food and drinks, vacations, and more.
This kit includes:
- Four LiveMocha full-color books, 6.5" x 5".
- Online Code to access over 100 hours of material
Vendor: Merriam-Webster, Inc.
BJU Spanish 1, Set of 12 Audio CDsBJU Press / 2004 / Compact disc$167.50
Lifepac Electives: Spanish I, Complete Set with CDsAlpha Omega Publications / Other$89.96 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$99.95Save 10% ($9.99)
Spanish 1 Lifepac 2: In the SchoolAlpha Omega Publications / Trade Paperback$6.75 Retail:
$7.50Save 10% ($0.75)