- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 1995
Series: Men of Character
About the Series▼▲
The Men of Character series highlights the lives of men in the Bible and demonstrates that we can still learn from their relationships - both with God and man. Each of these Bible characters faced trials, frustration and failure, yet they were inspired by God to achieve great goals. In a world where Christian role models seem increasingly rare, this series reminds us that some of the most worthy examples of godly character are still the biblical figures who brought power, wisdom and inspiration to God's people throughout the ages. Principles flow from their lives that will guide us through the maze of challenges we face in today's world and can help us to emerge victoriously.
Troy Ingram5 Stars Out Of 5A Great Help in Character StudyJanuary 26, 2011Troy IngramI love the character series! They really bring out the important parts that's not seen on the surface. I highly recommend it!
RosieAge: Over 65Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5April 14, 2008RosieAge: Over 65Gender: FemaleExcellent book, using it for a men's Sunday school class which has doubled in size!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides