- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2015
Poetry is an expression of emotions oftentimes bundled and knotted up inside of a person who finds it difficult to share their innermost feelings. It is a way of pouring out the definition of the real you in an uninhibited and written format. The writer realizes that there are innumerable people who feel exactly as she does. Therefore, it is the writer’s prayer that you will be inspired while reading Memories Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow & Forevermore. It is this writer’s hope that you will do a recall and remember that we have not always been saved, that this walk has not always been easy, but we get up and fight the good fight with the understanding that we have not always been saved. Lastly, through our experiences we may encourage those who do not know our God to know Him, because He stills saves. After all, if He saved me; surely He can save you!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational