- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Penguin Classics
Publication Date: 2000
Sherman's Memoirs evoke the uncompromising and deeply complex general as well as the turbulent times that transformed America into a world power. This Penguin Classics edition includes a fascinating introduction and notes by Sherman biographer Michael Fellman.
Michael Fellman was a prolific historian of the nineteenth-century United States and a professor emeritus of history at Simon Fraser University in Canada. He is best known for Inside War: The Guerrilla Conflict in Missouri During the American Civil War and Citizen Sherman: A Life of William Tecumseh Sherman. He died in 2012.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> Military History >> Civil War
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> US History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History