- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2017
Following the ideas of John Ortbergs book, Id Like You More if You Were More like Me, this six-week study includes biblical insights, group questions, personal journaling prompts, and at-home activity ideas. Small-group members will learn how to connect on a deeper level with the people God has placed in their lives, both inside and outside the group, as they grow closer to the One who made them for relationships.
This is more than a small-group study. It is an invitation to develop the kinds of relationships that change livesstarting with the smallest daily interactions.
John Ortberg is the senior pastor at Menlo Church. Johns teaching centers aroundhow faith in Christ can impact our everyday lives with God. He has written books onspiritual formation including, The Life Youve Always Wanted,Who is This Man?,The Me I Want To Be, Soul Keeping, and most recently, All The Places To Go. John teachesaround the world at conferences and churches.
Born and raised in Rockford, Illinois, John graduated from Wheaton College with adegree in psychology. He holds a Master of Divinity and doctorate degree in clinicalpsychology from Fuller Seminary, and has done post-graduate work at theUniversity of Aberdeen, Scotland. Prior to joining Menlo Church, John served asteaching pastor at Chicagos Willow Creek Community Church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships