Meditations on the Life and Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ. - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
In his series of 45 meditations, John Tauler reflects upon the many stages of Jesus' ministry and passion. Tauler begins his mediations with a confession, in which he asks the Lord to open his heart and cleanse him from his unrighteousness so that he might be worthy to praise God's name. Throughout his meditations, Tauler shares the painful, yet redemptive, details of Christ's last days on Earth, from the washing of His disciple's feet to His final words on the cross. Tauler's meditations offer Christians a vivid illustration of Christ's sacrifice for us, encouraging us to draw near to Him. Meditations of the Life and Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ is an excellent resource for Christians who are striving to emulate the compassionate qualities of Christ--humility, grace, and forgiveness. -Emmalon Davis, CCEL Staff Writer
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality