It Is Well with My Soul: Meditations for Those Living with Illness, Pain, and the Challenges of Aging - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
It's not easy living with chronic illnes, growing older, or facing end-of-life issues. Written especially for those who are care receivers, Beach's short meditations include engaging personal stories, Scripture verses, reflection questions, and prayers to help you understand God's purpose in allowing suffering---and find hope in Christ. Includes journaling space.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2013
Living with chronic illness, growing older, or facing the end of life can be a frightening experience. It is Well with My Soul helps readers explore biblical perspectives on issues associated with some of lifes most difficult stages. Focusing on living life as a care receiver, this collection of short meditations helps enhance the readers understanding of Gods purposes in situations of suffering. With engaging narrative, personal experience stories, and the use of humor, the author encourages the reader to find hope in Jesus. This insightful devotional provides readers with scripturally integrated prayers, reflective questions, and space to journal.
Shelly Beach is a freelance writer, public speaker, and author of Ambushed By Grace; Precious Lord, Take My Hand; and the 2008 Christy Award-winning novel, Hallie's Heart. She is the founder of the Cedar Falls Christian Writers' Workshop in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Shelly and her husband, Dan, have two children and live in Sparta, Michigan.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations