Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Give your knights and fair damsels a tour through the Medieval World as they work their way through the models and concepts taught in Teaching Writing: Structure and Style. This student book includes 31 lessons that help students learn to make notes and outlines, write from notes, retell narrative stories, summarize a reference or references, write from pictures, write a formal essay, and more. This Student Book includes assignments, blank outlines, source texts, checklists, vocabulary cards, and grammar helps; extra assignments are given for more advanced students. Access to a complimentary copy of the Student Resource Notebook e-book is included.
These lessons are designed to be used by an instructor who has been through the Teaching Writing: Structure and Style seminar. Grades 5-8. 274 pages,spiralbound softcover.
This fourth edition has been updated with the following changes:
- This new edition aligns with the updated version of Teaching Writing: Structure and Style. The biggest change is that the structural units are now presented in order (Units 1-9).
- Lessons have been revamped, some with new source texts, and checklists have been updated.
- The Teacher's Manual now includes student pages inset
- The pace is a bit more relaxed than in the previous edition, but for older, experienced IEW students, a free download is included that adds more advanced source texts and style challenges for many of the lessons.
- The new edition is not compatible with the old (due to the changes in multiple lessons).
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Vendor: Institute For Excellence In Writing
|Publication Date: 2016|
momof3CAAge: 45-54Gender: Female4 Stars Out Of 5great IEW book, arrived damaged from Christianbook.comJuly 26, 2016momof3CAAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 1Love all the IEW books. I bought it from Christianbook.com instead of the other very large online book company for a reason, but this workbook arrived damaged. (3rd damaged pkg from CB.com this summer!) CB.com replaced my order, but that's a nuisance and a waste.
Find Related Products▼▲
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.