- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Un reto para los jóvenes de encontrar su identidad en Cristo, establecer altos estándares para sí mismos en todos los ámbitos de la vida, y de rodearse de una red de mentores y compañeros cristianos. Al explorar siete principios fundamentales basados en 1 Timoteo 4:12, Getz y su hijo ayudará a los adolescentes a volverse fuertes discípulos con fines piadosos.
A challenge for young men to find their identity in Christ, set high standards for themselves in all areas of life, and surround themselves with a network of Christian mentors and peers. Exploring seven key principles based on 1 Timothy 4:12, Getz and his son will help teens become strong disciples with godly purposes.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Editorial Portavoz
Publication Date: 2017
Gene y su hijo, que ahora es padre de cinco hijos, se han unido para compartir estos principios con los jovenes y sus familias. La medida de un joven reta a los lectores a encontrar su identidad en Cristo y a establecer para ellos normas elevadas en la vida diaria, en su amor por los demas, en su crecimiento en la fe y en la sexualidad. Tambien alienta a los jovenes a relacionarse mas con padres, abuelos, pastores de jovenes y companeros cristianos que apoyen su crecimiento hacia una madurez fiel y piadosa.
The best-selling book The Measure of a Man continues to impact millions of men around the world, but it has long been author Gene Getz's dream to bring that message to young men who are still in the process of finding their identities. When his son, Kenton, was in junior high, Gene wrote a series of letters to him based on 1 Timothy 4:12: Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. Out of that verse, Gene drew seven principles that he hoped would inspire Kenton to become a young man of faith, strength, and godly purpose.
Gene and his son, who is now a father of five, have teamed up to share these principles with young men and their families. The Measure of a Young Man challenges readers to find their identity in Christ and to set a high standard for themselves in words, in daily living, in loving others, in growing faith, and in sexuality. It also encourages young men to reach out to a network of fathers, grandfathers, youth pastors, and Christian peers who will support their growth to faithful, godly maturity.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth