Measure of a Woman, The: What Really Makes A Woman Beautiful - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
The Measure of a Woman helps women discover their strengths and learn from their weaknesses so that they can truly live in accordance with Gods Word. The world tells us one thing about beauty, but God's Word relates that beauty is something much deeper. When women learn how to be beautiful from the inside out, they gain respect and serve as examples to other women. Gene and Elaine Getz share these time-tested and proven guidelines that have led countless women to become living proof of God's love and grace. Here is a chance for even more women to discover the secret to biblical femininity.
Gene A. Getz is senior pastor at Fellowship Bible Church North in Plano, Texas. After serving as a Bible college and seminary professor, Gene became involved in planting Fellowship Churches. More than 30,000 people currently attend the Dallas churches he has started, while even more Fellowship Churches span the globe. Gene is the author of more than fifty books, including the bestseller The Measure of a Man, the host of the 15-minute daily radio program Renewal, and the director of the Center for Church Renewal. Gene and Elaine Getz reside in Texas.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues