Tired of Trying to Measure Up: Getting Free from the Demands, Expectations, and Intimidation of Well-Meaning People - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Tired of Trying to Measure Up is written forChristians who live under a deeply ingrained code of written and unwritten expectations and rules that shame them and drain them of spiritual strength. This is a book to help you unmask the lies that keep you on a works-righteousness treadmill and help you discover the liberation of the gospel and the rest that comes through what Christ has done on the cross.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2008
Jeff VanVonderen is an internationally known speaker on addictions and church and family wellness He has worked as a counselor in both residential and outpatient treatment settings, as well as in the religious community, taught at the college level, and is the author of several books, including Good News for the Chemically Dependent and Those Who Love Them. He is one of the featured interventionists on the A&E documentary series Intervention, which has won its second Prism Award. He has also appeared on Oprah, the Today Show, and Larry King Live. He has eight grandchildren and makes his home in Wisconsin. For more information, visit www.jeffvanvonderen.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational