- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Finally, a no-worry, no-guiltguide to feeding your baby, toddler and preschooler.
Featuring real world solutions, this reassuring and wisdom-packed guide gives you the lowdown on:
- getting your child off to a healthy start nutrition-wise
- introducing first foods the step-by-step, no-worry way
- making nutritious, great tasting baby food
- serving up toddler- and preschooler-friendly meals and snacks
- feeding vegetarian kids
- dining in and dining out: mom-proven mealtime strategies geared to each age and stage coping with picky eaters and nourishing sick kids
- nutrition tips, allergy alerts and other essential health and safety information
- setting the stage for happy mealtimes and how you can help your child to develop a healthy relationship with food
- timesaving cooking tips and recipes from kitchen-savvy moms
- nutrition charts to ensure you've got your baby's nutritional bases covered
- meal planners and shopping lists even a convenient food label decoder
- organizations, websites and books every parent should know about
Ann Douglas is the author of the bestselling Mother of All series of parenting books and writes regularly for top parenting publications in Canada and the United States. A sought-after speaker, she leads parenting workshops and advises parents and educators all across Canada. Ann lives in Peterborough, Ontario.