- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
A collection of two titles authored by Erwin McManus.
BARBARIAN WAY: Erwin McManus wasn't raised in a Christian home, so when he came to Christ as a college student, he didn't know the rules of the "religious club." He didn't do well in Shakespeare courses, so he didn't really understand the KJV Bible he was given either. But he did understand that prayer was a conversation, and he learned to talk to God and wait for answers. Erwin's way was passionate and rough around the edges-a sincere, barbaric journey to Christ.
SOUL CRAVINGS: We can spend our whole lives trying to satisfy the one insatiable part of our being, our soul craving. Our capacity for spiritual experience both proves our need for something greater than ourselves and leaves us wanting when we fill it with anything but God.
Soul Cravings is a powerful, down-to-earth exposition that interprets our need for intimacy, meaning, and destiny as common sense apologetics pointing to the existence of and our need for God. The book will deeply stir the reader to consider and chase after the spiritual implications of their soul's deepest longings.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision