THE TOUGHEST QUESTIONS FOR THE HIGHEST-SCORING STUDENTS. Prep to be the best of the best with The Princeton Review and this guidebook full of elite strategies, challenging practice questions, and 2 full-length online practice MCATs.
Students trying to win admission to the most elite med schools know that every point on the MCAT matters. If youve mastered the exam basics, practicing only the tests toughest questions can help take your score from "good" to "outstanding." MCAT Elite, 2nd Edition provides everything you need to conquer the most challenging questions and get a top score on the MCAT.
Advanced Techniques That Actually Work.
• Targeted strategies for all facets of the exam: general, journal article analysis, and test analysis
• Advanced strategies to power past problems that trap other elite students
• Detailed coverage of every section of the exam to help push your study into the top tier
• Section-specific pacing guidelines and advice for all parts: CARS and the sciences
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests online
• 6 full chapters worth of practice sections along with comprehensive explanations
• A ton of practice drills designed to look and feel exactly like the toughest problems on the real MCAT
MCAT Elite, 2nd Edition provides practice with the hardest questions on:
• Atomic Structure
• Periodic Trends and Bonding
• Acids and Bases
• Biochemistry and Cellular Respiration
• Molecular Biology
• Eukaryotic Cells
• Genetics and Evolution
• The Nervous and Endocrine Systems
• The Circulatory, Lymphatic, and Immune Systems
• The Excretory and Digestive Systems
• The Muscular and Skeletal Systems
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.