Add To Cart
May I Ask You A Question? - PRC Pack of 25
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This tract presents the clear and simple Bad News/Good News method for sharing the gospel. Includes space on the back for your church or organization to stamp their organizational information.
- They're clear! - This is what people tell us time and time again - "Your tracts are so clear!" What they mean is, when people read these tracts, they understand the gospel!
- Illustrations - The illustrations used in these gospel tracts help teach the point being made. Illustrations explain the meaning of the Bible verses in ways that non-Christians easily relate to.
- High-quality presentation - When reading a tract, people like to feel like they are holding something solid in their hands. That is why our tracts are produced with high quality, thick paper with an attractive finish.
- They're simple! - What people say most often about our tracts is that they are clear. What they normally say right after that is they are simple! We know evangelism can be challenging, so the tracts we produce are designed to make the gospel clear, and give you the confidence in sharing the Good News.
Every May I Ask You a Question? tract has the same great content on the inside and comes in packs of 25.
Ideal uses of the May I Ask You a Question? tracts include:
- Using it as a tool to help you remember the key points of the gospel as you share your faith with unbelievers.
- If you are unable to speak to someone personally, giving them these Bible tracts will explain how to get to heaven in a clear and simple way.
- Passing them out at sporting events, festivals, urban areas, church bulletins, and more!
Number of Pages: 16
|Publication Date: 2010|
Dimensions: 3.75 X 2.88 (inches)
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
HeartReach CenterWasilla, AK5 Stars Out Of 5Great Resource for EvangelismApril 14, 2011HeartReach CenterWasilla, AKQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This brochure (in its many formats) has excellently aided us in being able to present a Gospel message in a non-threatening way to our clients. There are many for whom this opens up a line of discussion for questions they may have, or gives them something to seriously consider. We use it in every area of our facility. The new design layouts also attract younger clients who may not otherwise want to check the brochure out.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products▼▲