Add To Cart
May I Ask You a Question? - Horse Pack of 25
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This tract presents the clear and simple Bad News / Good News method for sharing the gospel.
- They're clear! - This is what people tell us time and time again - "Your tracts are so clear!" What they mean is, when people read these tracts, they understand the gospel!
- Illustrations - The illustrations used in these gospel tracts help teach the point being made. Illustrations explain the meaning of the Bible verses in ways that non-Christians easily relate to.
- High-quality presentation - When reading a tract, people like to feel like they are holding something solid in their hands. That is why our tracts are produced with high quality, thick paper with an attractive finish.
- They're simple! - What people say most often about our tracts is that they are clear. What they normally say right after that is they are simple! We know evangelism can be challenging, so the tracts we produce are designed to make the gospel clear, and give you the confidence in sharing the Good News.
Every May I Ask You a Question? tract has the same great content on the inside and comes in packs of 25.
Ideal uses of the May I Ask You a Question? tracts include:
- Using it as a tool to help you remember the key points of the gospel as you share your faith with unbelievers.
- If you are unable to speak to someone personally, giving them these Bible tracts will explain how to get to heaven in a clear and simple way.
- Passing them out at sporting events, festivals, urban areas, church bulletins, and more!
Number of Pages: 16
Dimensions: 3.75 X 2.88 (inches)
May I Ask You a Question? - Crown of Thorns Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
May I Ask You a Question? - Race Horse Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$6.00Save 42% ($2.51)
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Nater645 Stars Out Of 5Awesome tracts, but a more Amazing God!January 11, 2017Nater64Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Several people that I have given these to have become Christians. They said that the tract peaked their interest with the Horse on the cover, and when they read it, they got hooked and couldn't put it down. I highly recommend these tracts. I also recommend that you study Scripture and get prepared for further questions. If you are letting the Holy Spirit guide you, then He won't let you down. Remember that if the person gets saved, it doesn't end there. They need to know what comes next in their Spiritual walk with Christ. "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15
The tracts are just a tool in Soul Winning.. It's the Holy Spirit that draws people to Himself. Let us not get prideful in thinking that we are doing the saving. It's all Jesus.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products▼▲