Add To Cart
May I Ask You a Question? - Flower Pack of 25
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This tract presents the clear and simple Bad News / Good News method for sharing the gospel.
- They're clear! - This is what people tell us time and time again - "Your tracts are so clear!" What they mean is, when people read these tracts, they understand the gospel!
- Illustrations - The illustrations used in these gospel tracts help teach the point being made. Illustrations explain the meaning of the Bible verses in ways that non-Christians easily relate to.
- High-quality presentation - When reading a tract, people like to feel like they are holding something solid in their hands. That is why our tracts are produced with high quality, thick paper with an attractive finish.
- They're simple! - What people say most often about our tracts is that they are clear. What they normally say right after that is they are simple! We know evangelism can be challenging, so the tracts we produce are designed to make the gospel clear, and give you the confidence in sharing the Good News.
Every May I Ask You a Question? tract has the same great content on the inside and comes in packs of 25.
Ideal uses of the May I Ask You a Question? tracts include:
- Using it as a tool to help you remember the key points of the gospel as you share your faith with unbelievers.
- If you are unable to speak to someone personally, giving them these Bible tracts will explain how to get to heaven in a clear and simple way.
- Passing them out at sporting events, festivals, urban areas, church bulletins, and more!
Number of Pages: 16
Dimensions: 3.75 X 2.88 (inches)
He Is Alive! (KJV), Pack of 25 TractsCrossway / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Kathy HaglundAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very useful in my ministry!July 1, 2011Kathy HaglundAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have used this tool for many years in my work at a crisis pregnancy center and at homeless shelters. It has great analogies to help people understand the Gospel message.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products▼▲