Add To Cart
May I Ask You a Question? - Contemporary Pack of 25
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This tract presents the clear and simple Bad News / Good News method for sharing the gospel.
- They're clear! - This is what people tell us time and time again - "Your tracts are so clear!" What they mean is, when people read these tracts, they understand the gospel!
- Illustrations - The illustrations used in these gospel tracts help teach the point being made. Illustrations explain the meaning of the Bible verses in ways that non-Christians easily relate to.
- High-quality presentation - When reading a tract, people like to feel like they are holding something solid in their hands. That is why our tracts are produced with high quality, thick paper with an attractive finish.
- They're simple! - What people say most often about our tracts is that they are clear. What they normally say right after that is they are simple! We know evangelism can be challenging, so the tracts we produce are designed to make the gospel clear, and give you the confidence in sharing the Good News.
Every May I Ask You a Question? tract has the same great content on the inside and comes in packs of 25.
Ideal uses of the May I Ask You a Question? tracts include:
- Using it as a tool to help you remember the key points of the gospel as you share your faith with unbelievers.
- If you are unable to speak to someone personally, giving them these Bible tracts will explain how to get to heaven in a clear and simple way.
- Passing them out at sporting events, festivals, urban areas, church bulletins, and more!
Number of Pages: 16
May I Ask You A Question? - Staple Free Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
May I Ask You a Question? - Spanish/English Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$6.75
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
servant of the Almighty4 Stars Out Of 5Just short...September 4, 2014servant of the AlmightyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4It doesn't ask the question, "does this make sense to you?"
A critical question to ask before moving on to the, "what is keeping you" question
AnneCape Cod, MAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Meets our needAugust 24, 2012AnneCape Cod, MAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5These booklets are used in our pew racks and made available to anyone who needs them. They are great for allowing people to get a glimpse of the Gospel and perhaps ask questions for more information.
daniellewinningSouthington, CTAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome TractNovember 30, 2010daniellewinningSouthington, CTAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a wonderful tract to hand out everywhere you go. The contemporary design entices someone to look more into the tract. The Gospel is layed out very clear and is engaging every turn of the page. We used to hand these out at halloween growing up, but now I slip them in wherever I can.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products▼▲