Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
- They're clear! - This is what people tell us time and time again - "Your tracts are so clear!" What they mean is, when people read these tracts, they understand the gospel!
- Illustrations - The illustrations used in these gospel tracts help teach the point being made. Illustrations explain the meaning of the Bible verses in ways that non-Christians easily relate to.
- High-quality presentation - When reading a tract, people like to feel like they are holding something solid in their hands. That is why our tracts are produced with high quality, thick paper with an attractive finish.
- They're simple! - What people say most often about our tracts is that they are clear. What they normally say right after that is they are simple! We know evangelism can be challenging, so the tracts we produce are designed to make the gospel clear, and give you the confidence in sharing the Good News.
Every May I Ask You a Question? tract has the same great content on the inside and comes in packs of 25.
Ideal uses of the May I Ask You a Question? tracts include:
- Using it as a tool to help you remember the key points of the gospel as you share your faith with unbelievers.
- If you are unable to speak to someone personally, giving them these Bible tracts will explain how to get to heaven in a clear and simple way.
- Passing them out at sporting events, festivals, urban areas, church bulletins, and more!
Also available here in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Lugandan, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog (Philippines), Romanian, and Vietnamese.
Number of Pages: 16
Dimensions: 3.75 X 2.88 (inches)
May I Ask You a Question? - Great Service Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
May I Ask You a Question? - Yellow Smiley Face Pack 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
VJSWVersailles, INAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5May I Ask You a Question?February 17, 2017VJSWVersailles, INAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0An excellent tool to lead another to Christ. I have lead women to Christ at our local pro-life organization in southern, Indiana using this tract. Simple but to the point and easy to follow.
Leonardo Lady5 Stars Out Of 5Great product!August 24, 2015Leonardo LadyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0These booklets are a great way to share the gospel with someone! The information is clearly presented with Scripture verses to support each point. A clear challenge is given to ask the reader to trust Christ as their Savior.
judy5 Stars Out Of 5May I Ask You a Question?April 20, 2015judyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is one of my favorite tracts because it is so clear and presents the way of salvation according to the Bible.
Mr Mac5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent!January 28, 2015Mr MacI have using these tracts for years now. When my wife and I traveled from Ohio to Washington and back I left these tracts everywhere. On fact this Sunday when I go to the Jail I am going to use this tract as my invitation.
BettyBoop5 Stars Out Of 5The Best!December 10, 2014BettyBoopQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5These are the best tracts out there. I visit Kenya, Africa every year for missions work & we take these tracts with us. They have an English side & a Swahili side. I use the English only tracts here in the US. I really like to hand them out to homeless people inside of a care package. They make sharing the Gospel so simple. The scriptures are wonderful & the tract makes it easy for anyone to understand why they're a sinner & why they need Jesus. The salvation prayer at the end makes it easy for anyone to trust Jesus. I highly recommend these tracts.
The only negative thing I can say about these tracts is that they take a looooooooong time to receive. I've been waiting for over 2 months to get my new ones, as they've been back ordered for a very long time. In my opinion, that speaks volumes about how great these are. If you plan on using these often I would suggest you order plenty or order long before you run out of the ones you already have.