- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
* This product is not available for purchase in certain countries.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Making Shifts Without Making Waves: A Coach Approach to Soulful Leadership - eBookEdward H. Hammett, James R. Pierce, Stephen DeVaneTCP Books / 2009 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)
Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership: Seeking God in the Crucible of Ministry - eBookRuth Haley BartonIVP Books / 2012 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
Winning With People and 17 Indisputable Laws is authored by John C. Maxwell and bundled into a 2-in-1 collection.
John C. Maxwell is an internationally respected leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold more than 19 million books. He is the founder of EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than 5 million leaders in 126 countries. Read his blog at JohnMaxwellOnLeadership.com.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational