Whether you're teaching a class, leading a small group, or just looking for a challenging personal study, Life Application Bible Studies
are for you. Everything you need for understanding the book of Matthew and applying it to your life is included and arranged for 13 lessons, 60 or 90 minutes long:
- The complete text of Matthew from the New Living Translation
- Easy-to-understand study notes covering background, history, geography, and culture
- An extensive commentary
- Application notes
- Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible people (as seen in the Life Application Study Bible)
- 13 lessons with study questions to stimulate thought, discussion and practical application
To get everyone involved in your discussions, encourage participants to have their answers to the questions prepared before each meeting.
Matthew13 lessons to help us get to know Jesus the king. Whether you are teaching a class, leading a small group, or just looking for a challenging personal study, Life Application Bible Studies
are for you. With thought-provoking questions, complete lesson format, the full text from the Bible, and the most extensive commentary available in a Bible-study booklet, these study guides gives you everything you need to understand Gods Word and apply it to your life. Ideal for those looking for an application oriented approach to Bible study. Each title contains the following:
- An in-depth examination of the Bible book(s) in 13 lessons.
- The full NLT text and Life Application notes for the book(s) covered.
- Study notes that are easy to use and understand, covering background, history, geography, and culture.
- Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible characters that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways.
- Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan.
- Everything you need for study in one place.