- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Tyndale Cornerstone Biblical Commentary - Gospel of Matthew by David L. Turner and the Gospel of Mark by Darrell L. Bock; General Editor Philip W. Comfort The Cornerstone Biblical Commentary includes the entire NLT text and provides students, pastors, and laypeople with up to date, evangelical scholarship on the Old and New Testament. It's designed to equip pastors and Christian leaders with exegetical and theological knowledge to better understand and apply God's word by presenting the message of each passage as well as an overview of other issues surrounding the text.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Cornerstone Biblical Commentary
David L. Turner, PhD, is a graduate of Cedarville University, Grace Theological Seminary (ThD), and Hebrew Union CollegeJewish Institute of Religion, Cincinnati (MPhil, PhD candidate). He has been professor of New Testament at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary since 1986 and has previously published several articles on the Gospel of Matthew.
Darrel L. Bock, PhD (University of Aberdeen), is research professor of New Testament Studies at Dallas Theological Seminary. His special fields of study include the use of the Old Testament in the New Testament, LukeActs, the historical Jesus, and the integration of theology and culture. Among his most recent publications are Breaking the Da Vinci Code (New York Times best-seller, May 2004), and a two-volume commentary on Luke (Baker).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Mark
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Matthew
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Mark
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Matthew
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Mark
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Matthew