- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Studies on the Go
What do small group leaders need? Good Bible studies that engage their kids. The purpose of this book in the Studies On the Go series is to provide small group leaders with creative and engaging Bible study questions they wont have to rewrite. Students will be pushed, encouraged and challenged by these studies, but the real goal is that they would be changed.
Laurie Polich-Short has designed Matthew for the busy youth worker who either lacks the time or the information to lead a quality Bible study. Written for the fast paced leader that does not skimp on depth and substance, Laurie has constructed down to earth questions that get kids into the text and to hear Gods Word on a practical level. Each consecutive passage of Scripture sets the topic to help students think deeply, talk openly, and apply what they are learning to their lives.
Laurie is a speaker, writer and associate pastor of Ocean Hills Covenant Church (www.oceanhills.org). She speaks at youth conferences, women's conferences, colleges and churches around the country. lauriepolich.com/Short/About_Laurie.html
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry