Matthew presents Jesus Christ as the Messiah of Israel, the Lion of the tribe of Judah. It was written by a Jew, to Jews, about a Jew. This book of the Bible uses more Old Testament quotes than any other. The Gospel of Matthew emphasizes the sayings of Jesus, including ten parables not found in any other Gospel.
Now in one, self-contained CD-ROM (compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems) which includes: Over 30 hours of Verse-by-Verse audio teaching through the book of Matthew as MP3 files. Extensive searchable study notes as PDF files. A special message from Chuck Missler. Listings of other MP3 resources. Real. Player and Real. Juke Box. This program will play MP3 audio files. Adobe Acrobat Reader. This program will read the PDF notes. Contents:
- Introduction & Matthew 1: Camp of Israel. The Sceptre departs.
- Matthew 1:23-2:15: The Mazzeroth. The Magi.
- Matthew 2:16-3:17: The Passover Lamb. John's Baptism of Jesus.
- Matthew 4:1-4:11: The Temptations of Jesus Christ.
- Matthew 4:12-5:26: First disciples are called. The Beatitudes. The Similitudes.
- Matthew 5:27-6:23: The Lord's Prayer. Treasure in Heaven.
- Matthew 6:24-7:29: The Golden Rule. False Teachers.
- Matthew 8-9: Leprosy. The Centurian. Demon. Healings.
- Matthew 10-11: House of Israel. John the Baptist, the end of the Old Testament.
- Matthew 12: Lord of the Sabbath. The Unpardonable Sin.
- Matthew 13:1-51: The Four Soils. Tares and the Wheat. The Leaven.
- Matthew 13:52-14: The Murder of John the Baptist. Five Thousand Fed.
- Matthew 15-16: Traditions of Judaism vs. Commandments of God. Leaven of the Pharisees. Peter's Confession.
- Matthew 17: The Transfiguration. Moses and Elijah.
- Matthew 18-19: Offenses. Forgiveness. Parable of the Talents.
- Matthew 20-21: The Laborers. Two blind men. Triumphal Entry.
- Matthew 22-23: The Marriage Feast. The Woes to the Pharisees.
- Matthew 24:1-15: The Olivet Discourse. The Temple will be destroyed.
- Matthew 24:16-36: The Great Tribulation. Parable of the Fig Tree.
- Matthew 24:37-25: The Days of Noah. The Ten Virgins. The Ten Talents.
- Matthew 26: Jewish authorities plot Jesus' death. The Last Passover. Jesus' betrayal.
- Matthew 27: An illegal trial for Jesus. Jesus is crucified.
- Matthew 28: The Feast of Firstfruits. The Resurrection.
- Conclusion: Ivan Panin. Genesis Five genealogy.
MP3 files are designed to play on home computers or portable MP3 players that utilize the MP3 format. MP3 files will not play on traditional CD players.