Matthew: A Blackaby Bible Study Series - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
You'll glean even more from God's Word when Dr. Henry Blackaby is your guide! Seven lessons in Matthew focus on the good news of Jesus and the events of His life as the perfect fulfillment of divine prophecy. This easy-to-use resource for individual or group study features an explanation and interpretation of Matthew's Gospel, stories that illustrate specific passages, related verses, life applications, questions for further reflection, and leader's notes. Makes an ideal companion to The Blackaby Study Bible. 128 pages, softcover from Nelson
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Series: Encounters With God
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible