- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2017
God began to deal with me...As the tears rolled down my face, God said, You are thinking like a man. You are always concerned about the outward appearance...but what is the condition of your heart toward Me and toward My people? I sat there confused and said to the Lord, 'MY HEART?'...
This groundbreaking message will open your eyes to the truth about your own heart. Whether you are new to the faith or have been doing great things for God's kingdom for years, you still need a new heart. This Word from the Lord has changed Dr. Bynum's life, and it will change yours as well! Find out how you can be doing good works for God and not even know Him as you should. Uncover areas where your old heart deceived you, and learn why it can't be fixed. Explore the heart/mind connection and see why this key to intimacy with God is so vital to a healthy, satisfying and effective life. God wants to do some major heart surgery and give you a permanent and improved life. Are you ready to receive.
Juanita Bynum's powerful gospel ministry in word and song has encouraged and transformed millions of hearts worldwide, as has her best-selling book Matters of the Heart. She hosts television programs and often shares her insights in women's ministries. She is also the author of My Spiritual Inheritance, No More Sheets, Matters of the Heart Devotions for Women, and A Heart for Jesus.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality