Los matrimonios geniales no son un accidente: Is It Possible to Plan a Happy Marriage? - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2015
You have probably heard that getting married means to be trapped, deprived of the liberties you had before, but those of us who enjoy being married affirm that the true life is lived as a couple. Our ancestors decided to get married, and their own ancestors did too. They must have had some wisdom. Today, in a world where divorce is a regular occurrence, where it seems this institution has no place, there are millions of people who want to get married, even for the second or third time. Marriage must be something really special! In this book you will find that getting married implies giving yourself completely to another; giving, for the rest of your life and exclusively, the different areas of your life. It becomes the most incredible relationship. Marriage represents in a tangible way the only bond on earth that can recreate what God had in mind when he created human beings in the Garden of Eden. Discover the tools and resources that will make your marriage great, safe, happy, and fun.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Family
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family